Tuesday, July 22, 2008

.: ABC it's as easy as 123:.

A- Attatched or Single? Single..

B- Best Friend? Briana

C- Cake or Pie? Neither... but pie more than cake

D- Day of choice? Friday or Sunday

E- Essential item? My purse. It has my life in it!

F- Favorite color? Pink... but lately I really like Teal

G- Gummy bears or worms?- Bears

H- Hometown?- Tremonton

I- Favorite Indulgence?- P.F. Changs

J- January or July?- July for sure! I don't like to be cold

K- Kids?- None yet.. but hopefully someday

L- Life isn't complete without? Family and good friends and the Gospel.

M- Marriage date? N/A

N- Number of brothers and sisters? 3 Bros and 3 Sis

O- Oranges or Apples- Orange.. I hate the peel on apples!

P- Phobia and fears? Someone I love dying suddenly, Not being able to have kids. Dying young.

Q- Quote? .:Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never knew:.


R- Reasons to smile?- PHOTOGRAPHY!!Family, Friends,Weddings!, Babies, Love, Sunshine. Having the day off. Vacations.

S- Season of choice- Spring or summer

T- Tag 3 people: Who ever wants to

U- Unknown fact about me- I can make my voice sound like a robot :]

V- Vegetable? Tomatoes

W- Worst Habit?- Don't know... Probably picking at my split ends

X- Ray or Ultrasound?- Ultra sound.. X-rays= Pain.. :(

Y- Your favorite food?- P.F. Changs and my moms meatloaf and lasagna

Z- Zodiac sign?- Aries

No comments: