Wednesday, October 7, 2009

.: Hidden Blessings:.

I am AMAZED by just how blessed I am. And even though the last 4 months have been so incredibly hard for me, I know that I have so so much to be grateful for.

I am so grateful for yesterday...

Yesterday my car, whom I affectionately named Buela, decided that she had had enough of me and my shenanigans. So she decided that she would overheat on me and make me call a tow truck. Which then caused me to breakdown and call my daddy for help.

The reason I am grateful for this chaos...

I found peace in my time of need. I was able to read my scriptures, and take some much needed me time to reflect on my goals and what is important to me. I was surprised at how quickly peace came to me and I felt calm.

Then later, I was able to go for a nice long walk and continue to think. I love walks at sunset.
{preferably on a beach in 80-85 degree weather}

I feel so at peace with life.
I am happy
I am loved

What more could I ask for?

No comments: