Monday, July 5, 2010

.Looking Back:.

Remember this post?


I can't believe that just one short year ago I was sitting in a hospital bed.



Oh how my life has changed since!!



I am so grateful everyday for that experience.
I wouldn't change it for the world.
I am so grateful for a Heavenly Father who will kick me in the butt when needed and tell me to get back to what's really important.
I am so grateful for the Atonement of Jesus Christ that has healed me more times that I can count.
(physically, emotionally, spiritually!)
I am so grateful to be alive!
I am so grateful for the opportunity to be a missionary.
To share what I know with others.
I am so grateful for my family and friends who are always so supportive of me!




Today especially I am thankful for AMERICA!


GOD BLESS!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I am so grateful to know you!