Sunday, June 15, 2008

.: Summer `08:.

Here's my lil shout out to
summmer 2008





I cannot explain to you how excited I am that summer is here! I have so many fun things that I want to do, and hopefully enough time to do them!


summer icons



Monday night was my first FHE as a "momma." I think that it went well. We had a pretty good turn out! We decided to play ultimate frisbee, which I discovered is so much fun!!


Frisbee Disc

Last night a watched the Celtics CRUSH the Flakers!! It was great! Way to go celtics!I'm not even into Basketball... but I just don't like the Flakers at all!!


TTTTTTT

I am so excited for the rodeo! I love rodeos!


i love country boys


Friday night's gonna be a blast too!! I am going to the Manti Pageant with a bunch of friends from my singles ward!

the manti temple

I'll keep you all updated on the happenings of those few adventures. IF anyone wants to play let me know!!


♥Loves♥

No comments: