Thursday, August 21, 2008

.: 9 Days and counting!:.

So I leave for the Bahamas in 9 days and I couldn't be more excited. I have to admit that I am a little nervous. I haven't flown since the fifth grade and I have never been on a cruise, so I am not exactly sure what to expect. But I do know that I need this! I need something to keep me going, and I need some time away from the everyday to clear my head. I have a lot to think about lately... School. Work. Housing. Boys... scratch that.. "Boy." I am really hoping that with this vacation I will get some insight and that I will be able to figure out what my heart truely wants. I have a pretty good idea of what I want, I just have NO IDEA how to get it. And it frustrates the living daylights out of me! But that's okay. Patience is the key to all lifes little secrets.

4 comments:

Kari Lyn said...

Hey girl! Ya I will be t the rodeo all day this week.! Have fun on your trip

Ty and Ash Sorensen said...

That is the EXACT cruise I went on with my fam:) But we hit a bad storm so we were not able to go to Cococay.. But I hear its a blast. In the bahamas we went to a nasty beach that was not very fun so make sure you find a good beach and if you get a chance go to that big hotel there.. (I cant remember the name at the moment but if i do ill let you know) It has the prettiest beach ever.. It's amazing! Icant wait to hear all about it!! Cruises are a blast and really the best way to travel. You will love it! (Wow this was long.. haha)

seanandnataliekowallis said...

Hey Shay! How are you? It's weird not having you here in Logan too. Thanks for welcoming me to the blogging world. It's fun so far. :) We'll definitely keep in touch.

Shelayna said...

I am so jealous! So How are you?! I'm great Im living in Logan and just working. What about you? Are you in school?