Monday, September 15, 2008

.:Royal Caribbean Cruise 2008:.

So I am back from my cruise! I had the time of my life!! It was so much fun to be in a totally new place with one of my best friends who also happens to be my older sister. Here are some pictures from my trip! Hope you enjoy. :]





Right before boarding the plane in Salt Lake City, UT on our way to Denver, CO



I was seriously like a little kid in a candy store on the plane. I hadn't flown since I was 11, so it was really exciting. Shalece was even nice enough to let me have the isle seat!



In the Orlando airport I saw Snow White chillin on a bench so of course I had to stop for a picture with her.




When we got to our car rental place to pick up the car, they told us that they were all out of the "economy cars" so we got stuck with a Chrysler Sebring convertible... Poor us, I know that's what you were all thinking.



After church on Sunday we decided to go to dinner at a lil place called Bahama Breeze. It was the cutest place ever and it got Shalece and I really excited to actually be in the Bahamas.



On our way to the restaurant we passed a building that must have been hit by hurricane faye the week before cause it was upside down!!!


***Shalece and I laughed so hard at that.. The building is actually built to look like that. CRAZY HUH?***

Later Sunday night we drove to the Orlando Temple. It was so beautiful too look at with all the lights on. I love being a member and having temples. They are so beautiful, and the meaning behind them is even better than the way they look.



Monday was the day that we were actually leaving on the cruise. We left from Port Canaveral.



Look at how huge our ship is!!



We had to go to the safety meeting thing before we could to anything which was quite interesting. (don't mind the bright red tongue I just ate some hot tomales :] yum




We headed up to the pool on deck 11 for the sail away party that night. It was a blast dancing to Caribbean music and drinking Strawberry Pina Coladas (virgin of course!)





Okay well seeing that it is already 2:00 am I am going to call it quits for tonight, but I promise that I will finish telling the adventures that were to be had aboard the Sovereign of the Seas!!

G'Night

2 comments:

The Dixon Family! said...

Love the pics! You guys look so cute. And I was so sad when you stopped. So hurry up and finish your story! hahaha I want to go on a cruise so bad. Lucky you guys! Glad you had fun :) Can't wait to see more!!!!

Ty and Ash Sorensen said...

That looks like so much fun!! :) But working full time for you about killed me:) so don't ever leave again! Haha just kidding! But really how do you do it?