Tuesday, March 3, 2009

.: The honeymoon is over!:.


Or it never even started...

I can't even tell you how
Disappointed
I was in My love Jason




After breaking many ♥s, including MINE :`(


Needless to say the LOVE AFFAIR between us is

Over!

*Or the love affair I had in my head at least.*

what a
JERK

dumping poor
Melissa

on National TV and breaking her heart.

That's low Jase!
I know you say you were under contract to do it, but if you cared about her AT ALL you would have told her to be sick on not show or you wouldn't have done it at all.

Mel-
I think you handled yourself like a pro.
I wouldn't have gone so easy on him.
I would've told him to shove the ring where the sun don't shine!

Molly-
You're so CLASSYMaking out with him 10 seconds after he broke it off with his Fiance! That's classy!


(You two deserve each other!)

1 comment:

Cori said...

LOL!!! well said.