Monday, April 27, 2009

.: Defy Gravity:.

So last night I went to the most amazing show!


I can't even begin to tell you how much I loved this show! I am so incredibly lucky to have gotten to go because the tickets sold out so fast! Thankfully my friend's generous family had an extra ticket.

They had asked me if I wanted to buy it, but I didn't have enough.

Well then they told me that if I could pay half they would cover the other half for my Birthday!


SO SO AWESOMELY GENEROUS!

Here are a couple videos of my favorite songs. I loved the whole show, but these definatly stood out to me!

~*Defying Gravity*~



.*.Popular.*.



Here is the group that went!



A.J. Paige Vicki Mikaela Dustin Me and Greg!


Thanks you so SO much Lybbert Family for inviting me! And thanks especially for the wonderful birthday present!

No comments: