Tuesday, April 14, 2009

.: I'm 22!:.

I had such a FUN-tastic

Birthday this year.


Oh Friday I went to

Hannah Montana the Movie.
My cousin Jordan that's 10 decided to take me for my birthday! Cute huh?*

I ♥ed the movie!

I thought that it was so aDoRaBle!

&

I will most defenitly see it again. :D

Later that night I went to

Jump On It
with my sister and cousins. It was such a blast!

* Great workout too! ;) *

Saturday was my birthday and I didn't really do much all day.

Just cleaned and got some much needed R&R.

Later that night I went to my favorite restaurant PF Changs.

We were planning on going to

Tucano's
but they had a huge wait because it was prom,
so we went to PF Changs instead.

Which I wasn't complaining :D.

This is becoming a tradition with me.

I have eaten there for the last 3 birthdays!

LOL And it is still AMAZING!

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes! I love you all! I had a great day!

1 comment:

Kacie Powell Keele said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I'm sorry that I missed your big day! I'm glad you had a good one. Isn't Jump On It the best?!? I love that place.