Tuesday, March 9, 2010

.:Not my week with Men:.

This past week was definatley not my week with men.

After falling for someone that I care deeply about and could see a future with, I find myself once again in the "Friend Zone."

Oh, the two words that I hate the very most in the English Language.

I have been put there time and time again and it hurts just the same every time. I hate the feeling of loving someone and knowing that they do not feel the same way about you.



It hurts.



A lot.



Then, today I found out that my ex is engaged.
Yes,
I am over him.
No,
I don't want him back.

But it still hurts like hell to see him moving on with his life and I am just stuck here in the "friend zone."



So needless to say... I am DONE(!!!!) with dating for a while.

&

I have made some new rules for when I do decide to start dating again...
Those will be coming in my next post.

until then,

Girls rule and boys drool!!!

1 comment:

Kacie Powell Keele said...

I'm so sorry. That's the worst feeling. The right guy is out there. Have faith! You are a great catch!