Tuesday, April 13, 2010

.: 23 :.

I can't believe
that I am the big

2....3....

It feels like just yesterday I was in HS and turning 16.


I had a wonderful Birthday.


I was filled spiritually

and

feel so overwhelmed
with
so.
much.
love.
from my beautiful friends
and
my amazing
family!

So Here is my list of 23 things I am grateful for..
[in no particular order]

My family
my friends
Having a place to live
wonderful people who are so willing to help out
My Bishop!!!
My amazing ward! [seriously the best in the entire church!]
My Job
Good health
My testimony of my Savior~
My Father in Heaven
Sundays!
Warm weather
The newness of spring
sunshine
Coke!!
:]
Robots, Hippos, Dinos, girrafes, and panda bears!
The temple
Laughter
Girlfriends, who keep me sane!
babies
Love
My life!

No comments: