Monday, May 3, 2010

.: Updates:.

Welp.. It's been a while since I posted anything worthwhile on here. HA HA


so on to the updates...


1. I no longer have a car due to unforeseen circumstances.. But this has also turned out to be a blessing as I no longer have to worry about a car payment or an insurance payment. I am so beyond grateful for the many, many people who have offered to take me places or let me borrow their cars... It's truly humbling to say the least.

2. I have been working to get my mission papers turned in. My goal is to have everything finished by the end of June. I am almost there. I have completed the Dr's visits. And I am now onto the dentist portion this week. I fear that this part will take forever because I have terrible teeth and I am certain that I have a few cavities. Let's just hope that they won't be too terribly expensive to get taken care of and that I can get them fixed ASAP!

3. One of the girls at my work quit without notice, so now I am stressing to get time off to get my dental work done.. I am hoping that they find someone soon!!

4. I am so ready for a vacation. I think that I will most likely be going on a road trip to California sometime in the next couple of months.

5. I am happy. I love my life. Challenges and stresses and all. I couldn't be happier. I am choosing to see the good and follow my heart and I am really being blessed. :]

Loves!♥

No comments: