Friday, June 4, 2010

.:Do I go?:.



My ex-fiance
is getting married in 2 weeks..


Do I go to the reception?



*It would be nice to see him.
( We have known each other for over 10 years and we were friends for a long time)

*I wanna see who he is marrying?!
(Come on, you can't tell me you haven't wanted to see who your ex's have ended up with. & you can't help but compare her to yourself)

*and I wanna see his family.
[I miss his dad and his niece Audrey a lot]

He did invite me after all....?



I don't want to make it awkward for his new wifey. I mean really?!? If I were her, I wouldn't want "The Ex" to come!!!


To be perfectly honest,
if it were me getting married,
I wouldn't have even invited him.
(is that rude or what?)


See my dilema?



HELP???

3 comments:

Jeremy said...

while you were invited I don't know that it would be the best idea to go. Seems like your last encounter with him was rather painful if I remember correctly. Are you ready to face that again? Even a brief interaction could bring it back, but then again I'm not sure how far you've been able to move on.

Kacie Powell Keele said...

I totally understand where you are coming from, but I think you are setting yourself up to feel like crap if you go...in addition to it being awkward. That's a tough one. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I think you made the right choice. Way to be strong.