Wednesday, June 9, 2010

.: Gaining Perspective:.


Today I came across this blog that has so completely touched my very soul. This young man is fighting for his life. He is only a year older than me. (24)He has been fighting for his life since July 2009. He had a liver transplant on Aug 6 2009. He is now in desperate need of a bone marrow transplant, but he has been denied by medicaid 3 times.

My heart is very full with sympathy for him and for his family. My heart goes out to him so completely.

I can only compare this to my tiny minute trial that I had to face just a short year ago. I was only in the hospital for 6 short days. He has been in and out of multiple hospitals for almost a year. I cannot begin to imagine the stress and struggles that this challenge has brought into his life. My medical bills were in the thousands. His are in the MILLIONS and still adding up.

He handles his challenges with such faith and such a great outlook. I can only hope and pray that he will be blessed and that he will feel of the love that so many strangers have for him. As well as the love that our Heavenly Father has for him.

All I can say is that there is nothing like a life-or-death situation to make you feel the Saviors love so perfectly. I only wish that I could put words to such a sacred experience. I know that the Savior who was there comforting me in my time of need is there in Clark's as well. I don't know this man. But I love him more than words can express. I can feel of the overwhelming love that our very compassionate Father has for him.

He needs our prayers.
He needs our help.
Please, if you are reading this, pass this on!!

The internet can do miracles and I beg you to please spread the word about him!!! Share this link with everyone you know.

Super Clark Kimble's Blog

Ask them to pray for him. Ask them to donate blood in his name.
Ask them to donate money on his website.

But most of all pray that the Lord's will be done.

No comments: