Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Progress

Progress..Be it small... is still progress! I am getting healthier one day at a time.. One step at a time.. I am moving toward my goal.. It's been a challenge to stay motivated since my leg injury but I am feeling a lot better than last week and that's all I can focus on.

Today I went to the gym and ran laps on the jogging track at my school.. it was slightly depressing that I couldn't even run a full mile... but I guess it just means that I have some work to do. I have decided that instead of feeling discouraged like I usually do, I am going to let this motivate me.

 I am no longer the girl that just sits here talking about how I want my life to be different. I want to be skinny and healthy.. blah blah blah.. I am finally the girl that is getting off her butt and DOING SOMETHING about it! And that is something to be proud of!


I took my before pictures last week and I have decided that I am not going to post them just yet. Let's be honest.. who really wants to see that anyway?!! And I don't really want them on the internet.. everyone can see that!! UH NOT THANKS! So for now I am going to keep those private and maybe at a later day I will post my progress pictures..

Here is an awesome website that I found on pinterest that has some really awesome 10 minute workouts!! How you enjoy!


Oh, I almost forgot!! I am down 5.5 inches!!

No comments: