Tuesday, February 10, 2009

.:New motivation:.

So tonight I found some new motivation to get my lazy tush up and back into action. I have been such a huge slacker lately. I was doing really well there for a while but then I lost my motivation.

So I decided today to get on the treadmill and just run. Well I was flippin through the channels and i came to The biggest loser.

Trust me you will want to run you Buttocks off when you are watching that! I have never pushed myself so hard! Try it.. Let me know what you think..


And Cori... Yes hip hop abs is totally worth it!

3 comments:

Cori said...

Thanks Shay!

Shelayna said...

Ha ha Thats what I do. Whenever I feel like I dont want to go to the gym I turn on the biggest loser! It works everytime!

Wright Family said...

Hey girl thanks for the add.