Friday, February 27, 2009

.:Where'd it go?:.

So
ladies & gents

(Mostly Ladies, cause I am pretty sure that no Gents read this... LOL)

It's time for the weigh in. It's been Almost 5 months since I started working out and eating better and as of today I have lost....

***DRUM ROLL PLEASE***

20 lbs

CrAzInEsS

I know! I am so excited! I have no idea where it all went. And to be honest I have been a huge slacker for a while.

But it feels good to be able to FINALLY fit into my
skinny jeans!
Ladies you know what I am talking about... the ones that you save in hopes of fitting in them again someday.

Well that was today!

:)

Life is good my friends!

Life is
Good

5 comments:

Me said...

Congrats girly!!! Haha- you are my inspiration :) I've packed on a few pounds since being married and I'm only down about 3 right now, but i'm hoping to get there! You should definitely post some pics- i'm proud of you and keep posting cuz it gives me motivation! Luv ya girl!

Cori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kacie Powell Keele said...

Woohoo! That is so exciting! Way to go!

Shelayna said...

Awww congrats!!!!!!!!!!! Thats great!!!

Cori said...

YOU ROCK with a capital R.O.C.K.!!!