Monday, February 9, 2009

Pink Day 2009

I love my family! They are the most wonderul people that I know. I am so excited that I got to spend some time with the wonderful women that are on my dad's side of the family. They are such huge examples to me and they are so fun to be with. I feel so loved whenever I am with them. I truly wish that we could do things like that more often. But silly me forgot to take my camera... So Kacie or Cori if you read this you should post some pics so I can steal them and put them on here. He he.

2 comments:

Cori said...

I love pink day too! I didn't take my camera to the party but my mom did so I will steal some from her.
ps - I love your sweet pink shoes!

Kacie Powell Keele said...

I will post some pics soon. Haven't gotten around to it yet, I don't know if I got any great shots, but you are welcome to steal whatever you want.

And, I love the pink shoes, too!