Monday, November 16, 2009

.: Dating:.

Why is it that dating in LDS culture is either
non-exsistant or awkward?

I simply do not understand why the YSA
(young single adults.. for those of you who are old and don't know what YSA stand for)
;)

in my area are so completely
LAME!!
when it comes to dating!

How hard is it, really, to ask someone on a date?


So "flippin" what if the girl says no.
Move on.

There is like an eleventy-billion girls to one guy ratio.

Plenty of fish!!

No excuses!!

Ask us out.

I bet you ten bucks we would even say yes.

2 comments:

Cougarg said...

I can't speak for all guys, but personally, I needed to work through some selfishness issues before I was able to even think about asking girls out from the ward. Part of it had to do with being hurt, but most of it had to do with how I dealt with that hurt. Not an excuse, more of an indictment, and an explanation. Look at guys that are serving and fulfilling their callings and give those guys your attention. And eventually, maybe, it'll get through their thick heads that they need to act now.

~Mama T said...

Um, Shay...#1- I FREAKING AGREE WITH THAT!! and #2- I love you. The end!