Monday, November 30, 2009

.: Thanksgiving:.


I had so much fun this year!
It was nice to be able to spend time with my family and to have fun just doing what we love most.
LAUGHING!!!

Here are some of my favorite things about this past Thanksgiving weekend.

Not having to go to work!

Seeing my dad and my extended family members on his side.

Seeing my brothers! I miss them a lot!


My mom and step-dad came down from Idaho! I always love seeing my momma!
(yep I'm a momma's girl)

Eating tons of amazing food!!

Playing card games

staying up late

Farkle

Going to out annual movie on the friday after T. Day.
(we saw old dogs! It was really funny! I would recommend it!)

I went on a date to temple square and looked at the lights!
(SO MUCH FUN! Thanks Shane!)


Playing "Would You Rather?" Hilarious!!!

And just spending time with the people that mean the most to me!




I am so blessed to be where I am now and to be in the place that I am in life. I couldn't be more blessed! I am so grateful everyday for the changes that I have made and for the person that I have become because of my faith in my Savior, and the miracle of forgiveness.

No comments: