Tuesday, November 10, 2009

.: Reflection:.

So in January I posted a blog of what I wanted to accomplish this year. Just wanted to review how it's going.


The things I've done this year are in pink



*Laugh til I cry
*Help someone in need
~Be more charitable
*Learn the art of Patience
~Forgive quickly and whole heartedly
*Keep track of events in my life through photography, blogging, and journal writing
~Smile so much it makes my cheeks hurt
*Find at least one reason everyday to be happy and smile
~Make at least 1 new true friend
*Go to the Temple more often
~Be more understanding of other people
*See the world.
~Stay close to my family and get closer to extended family members
*Read the Book of Mormon everyday
~Read Jesus the Christ and strive daily to draw closer to Him.
*Kiss in the rain
~Get a photo published in a magazine
*Learn something new.
~Play more and stress less
*Don't sweat the small stuff
~Find Joy in the Journey
*Live by faith not by fear
~Live everyday to the fullest!


*** Man I have so much that I need to be working on!! Good thing I have until 12/31 haha!***

No comments: