Thursday, December 3, 2009

.: I am the girl who...:.

I am the girl who...:

*loves to make others laugh

*likes to dance like no one is watching, even when they are. ;]

*likes to draw silly cartoons

*looks at the world through a camera lens(i'm a photographer, it's what I do ;)

*sees beauty in everyone that I meet.

*is stubborn

*is determined to make life fun

*wants others to be who they really are

*flirts. Alot. Ha!

*writes what I feel

*does what I know I should

*loves music and lets it speak what I cannot

*sings everywhere

*watches musicals, ro-coms, and yes, even twilight movies becuase they make me happy!

*loves to listen and help others see the good that I see

*Falls faster for people than most people do(but it's only because I know how
amazing you are and I see it instantly!!)

*Gets over it when it doesn't work out

*Loves deeper than you could ever imagine.

No comments: