Tuesday, January 19, 2010

.:Happiness:.


Happiness is like a butterfly which, when pursued, is always beyond our grasp, but, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.
~Nathaniel Hawthorne




I found this quote today and I thought that it was really beautiful! I have been thinking about happiness and what makes me happy. Here's what I have come up with so far....



Laughing cheddar & sour cream ruffles family low carb Monster staying up late [when I know I can sleep in] Licorice Nibs TuRqUoIsE newborn babies jewlery my AWESOME friends! sunday naps music helping someone in need cuddling ;] photography "homeboy" being in the arms of the one you love SHOES! Singing! smiling til my face hurts Chick Flicks dancing like no one is watching.[even when they are!] movie nights Sunsets KiSsInG! Dating Sledding at midnight flowers "just 'cause" the beach! Cell Phones Bon Fires Swimming! Song Lyrics writing in my journal Picnics BBQ Pizza
My Mom's homemade wheat bread! Delish!
SuNsHiNe Facebook SuMmErTiMe Waterfalls falling in love Hugs! Hiking
My Faith!
My Father in Heaven & His son Jesus Christ!

That's just what came to mind, but the list could go on and on.



No comments: