Thursday, January 7, 2010

.: Jake the Bachelor:.


So if you know me, you know that I have an unhealthy addiction to this stupid show! Every season i get sucked back in.

Well here is our man..

Meet Jake.



Southern gentleman
from Texas.
Is a pilot.
Claims he doesn't get second dates
{although I have no idea how that is even possible.}
Adorable accent
and Heaven knows that I am a sucker for dimples!!
;]





Meet my top 2 girls that I think will make it all the way to the end.




Ali

Cute girl
{although I have to admit that that picture doesn't do her justice.}
Seems down to earth
has her head on straight
seems to be there for love



Tenley



Sweet.
Seems to know what it takes to make a relationship work
Seems to have good values.
Also is there for love
& BONUS:Got 1st impression rose!



So what do you think? Am I right about Ali and Tenley making it to the end? Who would your picks be? And is anyone else out there even watching this mess of a show?

LOL

But alas I still love it!

No comments: