Thursday, October 9, 2008

.: A Beautiful Life:.

I have so many blessings and such a wonderful life! I love that when you are doing what the Lord wants you to be doing you feel more peace and hope than you could have ever imagined. I don't even know what the next couple of months have in store for me, but I do know that my Heavenly Father will be there guiding me every step of the way. I am so grateful for the oppurtunity that I have had to change my life. I am so grateful to have a Heavenly Father who knows me and knows how I learn and what experiences I need to have in order to become what He knows I am capable of becoming. I wouldn't be the person that I am today without ALL the experiences that I have had in my life. Yes, they have been truely challenging at times, and I haven't always handled them with ease, but I have learned from every single experience. And I am so glad that now I can look back and see God's hand in all of it, and I can learn from mistakes and be better and lean on him a little more. I am so grateful for a prophet who is inspired and called of God. I am so grateful for Pres. Monson's talk in conference about appreciating the moment and not just living for tomorrow. I liked these quotes from his talk Finding Joy In The Journey

"This is our one and only chance at mortal life—here and now. The longer we live, the greater is our realization that it is brief. Opportunities come, and then they are gone. I believe that among the greatest lessons we are to learn in this short sojourn upon the earth are lessons that help us distinguish between what is important and what is not. I plead with you not to let those most important things pass you by as you plan for that illusive and non-existent future when you will have time to do all that you want to do. Instead, find joy in the journey—now."

“Whatever hour God has blessed you with, take it with grateful hand, nor postpone your joys from year to year, so that in whatever place you have been, you may say that you have lived happily.”

"Stresses in our lives come regardless of our circumstances. We must deal with them the best we can. But we should not let them get in the way of what is most important—and what is most important almost always involves the people around us. Often we assume that they must know how much we love them. But we should never assume; we should let them know."


I wanted to let who ever reads this know that I love them. I am so grateful for each person that has come into my life and for the footprints that they have left in my heart.

To my wonderful family: I love you more than you will ever know! You are my rock and I want you to know that no matter what, I am here for you!

To my wonderful friends: I am so grateful for your wonderful happy spirits. You keep me on my toes, and for that I am grateful. You're friendship means the world to me! Don't ever forget that.

1 comment:

Kacie Powell Keele said...

TAG! YOU'RE IT!

The rules: Link person who tagged you
Tell about 6 Quirks of yours
Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same
Leave comment to let them know