Wednesday, October 29, 2008

.:The Diet... Chapter 2:.

So I started my diet on Sunday. So far I have lost about 3 lbs this week which is pretty impressive considering the fact that it's only Wednesday. Over all I feel pretty good. I feel like I have more energy. My muscles are sore, but that's not suprising because I never work out so they should be. I think that's a good sign. Last night I went for a jog around the block and it made me realize just how out of shape I really am. I could barely do it. So that is my new goal. To be able to jog around the block without feeling like I am gonna die. LOL. I have to admit that the shake are pretty bad. I tried one at my dad's house before I actually ordered them, but for some reason I think that they are pretty freakin nasty. So finally this morning I decided to make a smoothie out of it and I used some juice and a banana and I think that that really helped disguise the flavor. I could still taste it a lil but it wasn't nearly as bad. Today at lunch I am gonna have to gag it down like normal. I think the worst part is that it's kinda chunky. The powder doesn't disolve all the way and it's hard for me to drink it like that. So I just chug it all in 1 or 2 gulps and call it good. On the plus side, I don't feel as hungry as I was before I started. Before I was ALWAYS hunry. I mean I could eat all day long and still feel hungry. I don't know why that was, but I am taking these pills that really seem to help curb the hunger. Oh P.S. the stupid protien bars are nast too... who ever created them must not have taste buds or something becuase I ate like 1/8 of it and wanted to vomit. So needless to say I won't be eating any more. Sorry to rant just needed a way to keep track of the progress. I am gonna go work out tonight at the legacy center in lehi. I'm perty excited about that! I love the eliptical. :)

Peace out y'all!

1 comment:

Cori said...

just wanted to say congrats on the pounds lost. I am proud of you!