Wednesday, November 5, 2008

.:BBS (Baggy Britches Syndrome):.

So this past week I found out that I have B.B.S. also known as Baggy Britches Syndrome. I have been on a new diet for a lil over a week and already I am experiencing some of the side effects. Such side effects might include, but are not limited to: More energy, happy/positive attitude. Wake up earlier and easier. Sore muscles (everywhere), Better sleep at night, and constantly having to pull up your briches.

Lol okay so for real it's such a wonderful feeling to know that I am accomplishing my goal to be healthier. I seriously feel so much better! I haven't really noticed too much weight loss as far as my cheap bathroom scale is concerned but my pants are falling off! Yesterday I had to keep pulling them up and today I had to wear a belt, which i had to tighten 2 noches. :) That's such a good feeling. Except the fact that I feel like i look like crap in these baggy clothes and I dont have money or really want to go buy new clothes til I have lost most of the weight that I want to lose. And can I just tell you about my new work out videos that I just got from Beachbody.com.

It's called Rockin' Body. It is so much fun and the past couple of days has really kicked my butt. The cool part is that it's challenging enough that you feel the burn but not to hard that you can't do it. I really hope that doing this will help me shed the pounds. I also really wanna buy Turbo Jam and Hip hop abs... SO i'm savin my pennies. LOL

Well I hope all of you are recovering from the dissapointment of last nights results. I can't help but feel that the Savior is going to come soon. It feels like these are finally the last days. The revelations that have been prophesied for years are happening or are going to happen soon.I am trying to have faith and to follow His plan for me and just keep moving forward, because on God's side, I can't lose.

Have a wonderful wintery-ish day. :)

No comments: