Sunday, November 9, 2008

.: Learning to Love, Forgive, and Forget:.

I am so grateful for the way that things have been the past couple of months. I have had so much love and support from my friends who have truely helped me to let go of things that happened in the past and to be able to move on a just learn to love again. Some of them have taught me to forgive and forget. While others have been my shoulder to cry on. I don't even know what I would have done if I hadn't been able to talk to them about what was going on in my life. I love all of you guys! I just wanted to let you all know that. And that I truely am ready to love again. I am ready to give my heart to someone and to be in a relationship again. I NEVER thought that it was going to happen. I seriously thought that I was gonna feel like I could never love someone else and all alone forever. But the Lord has helped heal my broken heart and I am eternally thankful.