Tuesday, November 4, 2008

.:I'm moving to Canada:.

I feel like our Country is doomed. I can't believe that Obama has won. I can't even tell you how sick I am of hearing BLACK this and BLACK that... This election has nothing to do with Race at all. It has everything to do with what is wrong and what is right. And I have strong beliefs that Obama doesn't agree with. It's hard to feel like things are going to be okay. I don't know why I have this feeling of certain failure but I just feel like this country and everything that it stands for and was built upon have been trampled. I feel like my beliefs are no longer going to be valid and that my right to worship is being compromised. I am so sick of the minority of people taking away my rights to worship anywhere that I want to. I don't know why they think that they can do that. I don't know I guess I just have to put it in the Lord's hand and my trust in him that everything will be okay. It's hard. But I will have to do it.

1 comment:

Me said...

I totally know how you feel. It makes me sick too...i think the second coming is knocking on our doorstep! Go read Revelations Chapter 12 and it will really make you think and go crazy! The good thing is the Lord will always be there to protect us and if we follow him and do the right thing, things will always work out in the end! Just don't lose faith, bad things have to happen first before he can come again...Take care!