Wednesday, February 24, 2010

.:The ABC's of Me!:.



A
Attatched or Single?
Attached-ish

B
Best Friend?
Briana

C
Cake or Pie?
Neither... but pie more than cake

D
Day of choice?
♫Friday! Friday! Friday is my favorite day!♫

E
Essential item?
My cell phone!

F
Favorite color?
Plum!! Looooove it!♪

G
Gummy bears or worms?
Worms!

H
Hometown?
Tremonton

I
Indulgence?
P.F. Changs or cheesecake! Yummy!

J
January or July?
July for sure!
I Friggin HATE snow!

K
Kids?
Hopefully someday...
within the next 5-10 years

L
Life isn't complete without?
Family
good friends
&
the Gospel.

M
Marriage date?
N/A

N
Number of brothers and sisters?
3 Bros
&
3 Sis

O
Oranges or Apples?
Neither!
Pineapple!
All the way!

P
Phobia and fears?
Someone I love dying suddenly,
Not being able to have kids.
Dying young.

Q
Quote?
.:Don't cry because it's over...
smile because it happened:.

R
Reasons to smile?
PHOTOGRAPHY!!
Family,
Friends,
Weddings!
Babies,
Love,
Sunshine.
Having the day off.
Vacations.

S
Season of choice
Spring
or
Summer

T
Tag 3 people:
Kasie
Linsday
Who ever else wants to do it.


U
Unknown fact about me
I can make my voice sound like a robot
:]

V
Vegetable?
Tomatoes
Yummy!

W
Worst Habit?
Checking my Facebook!
Lame!

X
Ray or Ultrasound?
Ultra sound..
X-rays= Pain..
:(

Y
Your favorite food?
P.F. Changs
Cafe Rio salad
my moms meatloaf
&
lasagna

Z Zodiac sign?
Aries

No comments: