Wednesday, February 24, 2010

.:Senior Year:.

Fill this out about your SENIOR year of high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be!!

1. Did you date someone from your school?
No, not really, but I was "in love" with Clint Earl. LOL

2. Did you marry someone from your high school?
Nope... Not married!

3. Did you car pool to school?
My Sophmore and Jr. years I did. Senior year I drove or rode the bus.

4. What kind of car did you have?
I didn't have a car, but I drove my mom's Chevy Malibu.

5. What kind of car do you have now?
Mazda Protege

6. It's Friday night....
hanging out with friends

7. It is Friday night now...
Still hanging out with friends. Just different ones this time!

8. What kind of job did you have in high school?
Mack's Family Drive-In.
[Man, I miss their frys!]

9. What kind of job do you do now?
Receptionist/Optician

10. Were you a party animal?
No not really.

11. Were you considered a flirt?
I could be...

12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
Yes. I was in Madrigals

13. Were you a nerd?
Nope

14. Did you get suspended or expelled?
Nope never

15. Can you sing the fight song?
"Na na na na na na na na nana na na na na
Cheer cheer for Bear River High
Wake up the echos
Cheer to the sky
Send a roaring cheer out loud
Shake down the thunder from a cloud
wether the odds be great or small
Bear River High will win overall
While our Loyal sons are marching onward to victory!"

16. Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)?
Mr Petersen!

17. Where did you sit during lunch?
In the cafeteria. Back. Middle round table.

18. What was your school's full name?
Bear River High School

19. When did you graduate?
2005

20. What was your school mascot?
Bear

21. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
I do miss my friends and the ease of not having to worry about anything, really. But I wouldn't change my life for anything. I am content!

22. Did you have fun at Prom?
Yes I did!!!

23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with?
Yes, I do!

24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion?
Probably

25. Do you still talk to people from school?
Not really.

No comments: