Wednesday, January 14, 2009

.:5 lbs, FANTASTIC:.

So I can't believe it! I got a couple of workout videos before Christmas, but I had just been doing random workouts and not really sticking to a schedule. Well the one video set that I have called Hip Hop Abs came with a calendar of which workouts to do which days. So I promised myself that I would do every workout for the whole month and just see what the results would be. Well I have already seen results in just a week! I lost 5 lbs and 6 inches all over in just one week and 2 inches was from my stomach!! I was SHOCKED to say the least. I am excited to see what results come from this week. :) If your goal is to lose some weight or just be more active I highly suggest trying Hip Hop Abs! It's crazy. I really didn't think that it would make that big of a difference! Thanks Shaun T.!




He may be Gay-tastic but you cant tell me he doesn't have a SMOKIN HOT BODY!

2 comments:

Kacie Powell Keele said...

Totally smokin'! I always think Hip Hop Abs looks so fun-that's awesome that it's working so well for you. I might have to order it.

Me said...

Good job Shay! That is SO awesome! I have decided to try to lose some weight myself- just to get back down to what I was my first semester at Snow- if you have any tips or advice, please let me know :)