Thursday, January 8, 2009

.:The Diet Chapter 3:.

So I let go of the whole diet thing for a while over the Holiday's. But now that the new year is here I have a new resolve to kick it in gear and shed some lbs. I have lost a total of 10lbs since i started. Not as much As I would like to have lost but still... I'm pretty proud of myself. I have worked out everyday this week so far and my abs sure are sore! It'll be worth it in the end. I figure if Michelle from the Biggest Loser can look that good so can I!





And I don't even have as much weight to lose. :) Good luck with all of your up coming resolutions!

1 comment:

Me said...

Goodness girly! 10 lbs is alot! I'm proud of ya! Keep it going- i too am trying to lose a few pounds, but it isn't working that great :) I'm only down about 2 lbs, but i haven't been as faithful as i should be...Good luck and keep us posted!