Tuesday, January 6, 2009

.:New Year, New Dreams!:.

So I decided rather than doing the traditional "New Years Resolutions" I would rather just write down some of my life goals and aspirations. I recently watched The Bucket List, and it inspired me to live my dreams! So here ya go...


My Goals and Aspirations(not in any particular order)

*Laugh til I cry

~Fall Madly in love(this is more of a "whenever it happens, that would be great" kinda goal)

*Help someone in need

~Be more charitable

*Learn the art of Patience

~Forgive quickly and whole heartedly

*Keep track of events in my life through photography, blogging, and journal writing

~Smile so much it makes my cheeks hurt

*Find at least one reason everyday to be happy and smile

~Make at least 1 new true friend

*Go to the Temple more often

~Be more understanding of other people

*See the world.

~Stay close to my family and get closer to extended family members

*Read the Book of Mormon everyday

~Read Jesus the Christ and strive daily to draw closer to Him.

*Kiss in the rain

~Get a photo published in a magazine

*Learn something new.

~Play more and stress less

*Don't sweat the small stuff

~Find Joy in the Journey

*Live by faith not by fear

~Live everyday to the fullest!

No comments: