Sunday, January 18, 2009

.: Teaching, No greater CHALLENGE:.

So today I had to teach gospel essentials. It went pretty well I think. I just get so nervous. I don't know why. I just have a really hard time talking to people about the gospel. I feel like I don't know very much so I don't like to really teach. It intimidates me. I think that the Lord knows that because of this new calling. I am a ward missionary now. I have no idea what I am doing, but I know that this is a call from God and that I will do whatever is necessary. Even if I am not completely confidate in my ability. I love knowing that God will make us equal to the callings that He gives us. There is always a way to accomplish His will. I just hope that I can help others to see and feel the joy that the gospel has brought me. I used to hate people that talked about the gospel all the time and how happy it makes them and about how much they loved it. And Now I just know that it's because it is true.. The gospel is the best thing in my life. And I am so grateful to know the truth. I am so grateful for my ancestors how joined the church and treked here so that I could live this life. I love where I am at now. The 1st councelors wife today told me that I am the defenition of sunshine. I felt so good. There are days when I just think that I am nothing. And it is good to be reminded that I am special and that I am loved. Life is so good. Thanks Heavens for that. :)

1 comment:

Kacie Powell Keele said...

I'm sure you did a great job. I think 'Sunshine' is a pretty good way to describe you, too.