Sunday, January 4, 2009

.:Faith:.

I have felt for a while that something that I truely need to work on is having more faith and giving my whole heart to the Lord. Sometimes I just get so stubborn and I want what I want how I want it and I forget to ask the Lord if it's really what's right for me. He knows me and where I need to be better than I ever will, so why is it so hard to just have the faith that everything will work out for the best. I have some big decisions coming my way and I really need to be patient and exercise some faith. I just wanted to say that I am so grateful for the oppurtunity to bear my testimony today. I needed to hear myself say some things and to let it grow deeper. I love my life and I am so grateful for the gospel and for the knowledge that I have that I can be better and that there is always another chance. I am so grateful for a Heavenly Father who knows me and hears my prayers and answers them in His time. I love Him and I want to grow closer to Him through this year.

No comments: